| Me, Jake, Brayden, and Ben (friends from high school) |
...When they grow up a little.
.....mature (a little).
........and radiate happiness when they get back.
Today I saw my friend Jake speak about his missionary experiences in the England Leeds mission. His talk was exactly what I needed to hear today. It was powerful. Brilliant. And it made me want to become better.
One thing Jake talked about was this key question: Who am I?
And, on that same idea ... Are the choices I'm making today limiting my potential?
It gave me a lot to think about. But one thing is for sure -- God knows each one of us. He knows who we were before we came to Earth, who we are right now, and more importantly He knows who we can become.
I'm grateful for my friends who are such examples of this & for the opportunities I have to learn again & again these principles.
How was your Sunday?
2 comments:
Wow your brother was in Leeds? I live really near there :) What did your brother do as a missionary in Leeds? xo
@Emma: I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (also known as Mormons. As a missionary, my friend Jake taught people in Leeds about our church and what we believe.
Thanks for stopping by my blog! How did you find it? Please come back again sometime!
Post a Comment