2.23.2012

thursday eats.

Another week & another batch of recipes...here we go :) Since I'm not eating sweets for the next month...and some, I thought today could be a post about delicious lunches or dinners to make. Even though it's 9 a.m., some of these recipes sound pretty darn good right now.

Spicy Chicken & Pepper Jack Pizza

Source: yummly.com via Cheri on Pinterest

recipe found here.

Quick French Dip Sandwich


recipe found here.

Spinach Artichoke Pizza

Source: boboli.com via Cheri on Pinterest

recipe found here

Crockpot Chicken Parmesan


recipe found here.

Creamy Chicken Pockets


recipe found here.

I seriously must be craving spinach, pizza, or chicken...see a theme? Sorry there isn't a great variety here today. Would you rather see desserts, dinner, snacks, simply crock pot, or a mix? Guess I'll be going to the grocery store later... :)


3 comments:

Charley said...

I love chicken pockets. My recipe is just a little different though but still fabulous!

Ashley @CenterCutCook said...

Cheri- thanks so much for including my Everyday French Dip Sandwiches! And thanks for introducing me to that Spinach Artichoke Pizza... sounds delish. :)

~ Ashley @ CenterCutCook

andy brienne said...

I want all of this. At once. Mmm. . . I made the last thing last week and it was delicious.