2.21.2012

11.

Two fellow bloggers (Charley and Becky) tagged me in this fun game. Do you remember getting forwards in your email all the time years ago? I decided to take a stab at this one, since two people tagged me..and since it falls in line with my "Tell Me Tuesday" posts. Play along if you are bored... : )



Here are the rules: 

1. Post the rules
2. Share eleven random things about myself
3. Answer the eleven questions from the post I was tagged in (or in this case, two posts)
4. Create eleven new questions for my tagees to answer

11 Random Things About Me

1. I eat icecream with a fork. I especially love eating it straight out of the carton with a fork. 
2. My favorite fruit lately has been bananas -- This is new for me. But, I've been on a kick and love them in smoothies, yogurt, on cereal, in pancakes, bread, and crepes...oh dear! 
3. One of my dreams in life is to record a CD...and actually have a hit song. 
4. I LOVE social media (that probably wasn't random, right?). My current obsession is Twitter. I also love Pinterest, my blog, and Facebook. 
5. When I was younger, I was very controlling over my toys. For example, when my friends would come over to play Barbies, I would (kindly) let them know which Barbie and Ken went together and which little Kelly doll was their daughter (I had a LOT of Barbies). They also already had names that definitely could not be changed, no matter the circumstance. 
6. Speaking of names, I used to be obsessed with baby names. I would read baby names books and websites, even in elementary school. I thought for sure one day I'd have an Alisa Marie, Chloe, and Dylan. Those ideas have all since been replaced.
7. I'm a bargain shopper. I have a hard time spending money on anything that is not on sale. I love to price-match and use coupons. I very rarely go grocery shopping without first making list & going through the grocery store ads. 
8. I have my whole future planned out. Refer to the following Pinterest boards: 
9. My favorite class in college was Horsemanship. 
10. I love fresh strawberries, but dislike strawberry-flavored candies, cookies, icecream, etc. 
11. I can quote almost every line from the following movies: Return to Me, While You Were Sleeping, Sleepless in Seattle, Father of the Bride 2, Ever After, and You've Got Mail. 

Questions I was asked answers (I guess I have 22 questions, since I was tagged twice...uh...keep reading?) From Becky:

1. Do you keep a journal? Yes, I've kept a journal consistently since 2003. This equates to about....27 notebooks. 
2. What's your favorite type of music? I listen to mostly anything & my mood varies. Indie, country, alternative, oldies, etc.
3. What are some of your pet peeves? People not cleaning up after themselves.
4. What is/was your favorite subject in school? In high school it was my AP Government & Politics class. I loved it! Now, I actually might admit to liking my comm theory class...who knew? 
5. Of all your friends, who have you known the longest? I have known my friend Kamilla since seventh grade, when I moved to Utah. 
6. Where do you see yourself one year from now? That is a darn good question! I don't know where I see myself. Some options are grad school, interning on the East Coast, or on a mission. 
7. If you had to guess, how many phone numbers do you actually have memorized? At least two dozen. I have always been able to memorize numbers easily. 
8. How long do you spend getting ready in the morning? I usually get up 1-1.5 hours before class. This includes showering, getting ready, scripture study, & breakfast. 
9. What are your feelings on Mullets? YUCK. No. No. No. 
10. What's your earliest (positive) memory? I have a bad memory. But, I do remember jumping in my pool when I was 3 (?) without my life vest. I then told people that "Daddy & Jesus saved me." 
11. If you were to set me up on a date, who would it be with and why? Sam Taylor. Cause he's a mutual friend. Haha :) 

Questions from Charley:
1. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? The next trip I'd like to go on would be to Ireland, London, and Scotland...the UK. 
2. What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time? I love to blog. Bake. And sing/write music. 
3. What color is your toothbrush? It is green. 
4. How many social media websites do you have accounts to and what are they? Oh shoot....that is a tough question. Let's see: Klout, Blogger, Tumblr, Wordpress, Youtube, Pinterest, Facebook, Stumble Upon...I'm sure there are more. 
5. How many kids were in your family? There are five of us. And I think that's the perfect number :)
6. What is your favorite memory of me? Well, probably the fact that I remember you calling me about the national anthem last spring...but I didn't know you, but I knew you went to high school with my roommate. And now we have class together. 
7. Do you play a musical instrument? I play guitar, piano, and ukulele (a little). 
8. Pro or anti guns? Ummm....for safety, yes. But I dislike hunting. 
9. Do you shop at Hollister or Aeropostale? I've never purchased anything at Hollister and I don't remember the last thing I bought at Aero. 
10. Would you rather live in a small town or big city? Small town, but one that is close to a big city :) 
11. Do you want to drive a big truck or fast car? I just would like a vehicle, please. Preferably Honda Accord. 2 door. 

My Questions: 

1. What is your favorite TV show?
2. Would you ever go on a reality show? What would it be?
3. If you had to listen to one CD for the rest of your life, what would it be?
4. What is the first thing you notice in someone of the opposite sex?
5. What is your dream job?
6. What was your first impression of me? 
7. Do you decorate for the holidays?
8. How many people have you kissed? 
9. What is your favorite book to reread?
10. If you had to teach someone about any major historical event, what would you choose?
11. How would your parents describe you? 

11 People Tagged
1. Aaron 
2. Jen
3. Kelly
4. Sam
5. Rebekah
6. Amanda
8. Lindsey 
9. Drinda 
10. Bailey 
11. Ceci 

Enjoy! Leave a comment so I can be sure to read your answers!

4 comments:

Jenessa said...

I LOVE eating ice cream with a fork out of the carton too!! haha I just started doing it recently. So good. Except when you're at the bottom and can't get all the drips up with it. lol :)

:: ashley :: said...

i totally remember those emails! and this was a perfect post for me to read more and find out a lot about you! loved it! i am your newest follower lovely girl!

:: ashley :: said...

and ps- yes i made the chevron pillow I am posting a tutorial tomorrow!

kelly anne said...

i did it. you're welcome. :)