Here are the questions this week:
If you could have any super power, what would it be and why? I think it would be awesome to be able to read minds...but not constantly. Just when I really wanted to know what people think about me. I'm sure it'd be a reality check & I'd probably hate it, but that's what I'm thinking of right now.
What is your favorite cereal and why? Oh my goodness. I LOVE cereal. I go through phases. I've had the Post Raisin Bran phase, the Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds phase, the Kashi Go Lean Toasted Berry Crumble phase...right now I'm currently on a Special K Red Berries kick. YUM!
What is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you? Hmm....Someone very close to me recently told me that my influence motivated him to change, be better, and become a better person. That is about as good as it gets.
What is the #1 most played song on your ipod/itunes? The #1 song on my iTunes is a song by the band Double Or Nothing. I met the lead singer, Nick, a few summers back & really enjoy his music. (especially the song "Silhouettes" apparently) Other runners-up are "Golden" by Allred, "Somebody To Love" by Justin Bieber, "Near To You" by A Fine Frenzy, and "Somebody That I Used to Know" by Gotye.
If you named yourself, what would your name be and why? When I was 12, I wanted my name to be Chloe. I even bought keychains with Chloe on it when I traveled because I could never find "Cheri" spelled correctly. But, now...I love classic names (think Jane Austen novels). However, I really love my name, and especially its spelling. If it was spelled Sherry or Sherri or anything else, I might not like it as much :)
These questions are fun, so send more my way if you have any! Thanks!
1 comment:
so true. I want to know what people think about me...but do i really? ha.
Post a Comment