2.02.2012

thursday eats.

I'm not a huge sports fan, but I love entertaining. So, here are some great recipes if you're hosting or need to take food to a Superbowl party (or if you just want to make it for fun):

Mini Corn Dogs (YUM)



Valentine Chex Mix



Cinnamon Cookie Crunch Popcorn



No Bake Nutella Cheesecake (making this weekend? Super simple. And probably tasty.)



Symphony Brownies (brownie mix + symphony bar ... easy!)



Hot Spinach & Artichoke Dip (had this at Thanksgiving. YUM!)



Do you have any favorite party/snack foods? Are you going to a Superbowl party or hosting one? Leave a message in the comments about your weekend plans!




6 comments:

Aaron said...

Did Pinterest sponsor this post? hahaha

Charley said...

I want to try the mini corn dogs! :)

Jenessa said...

Maybe some of my weekend plans will include coming to your house and partaking of those amazing nutella cheesecakes? Mm?? :) hehe

Laura Eve said...

I tried those symphony brownies earlier this week, so good.

jen said...

my favorite things to take and to eat at any sort of gathering is a well thought out fruit & veggie tray.

my favorite tray has pimento cheese, black bean hummus, and guacamole paired with sliced apples, strawberries, melons and crostinis. then maybe a red pepper hummus with chopped vegetables - bell peppers, carrots, celery, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and mushrooms. yum.

i'm not much on the sweets.

Cheri said...

Aaron...yes, yes it did :) I found another thing on Stumble Upon, but it was being difficult at letting me post it.

Jen, I LOVE veggie and fruit trays, but there aren't really recipes for that. However, I love a good tray at a party :) Always a favorite. And...you know I love sweets :)