2.09.2012

insanity?

Two random pictures to document this week:
 Tuesday: Took this photo in the library bathroom. Question ... I always make sure NO ONE is in the bathroom before taking the bathroom mirror shot; yet, I post it on my public blog with no shame. How weird am I? But I felt super cute this day & I'm in love with my cognac boots & belt...so, just sharing.
Wednesday: This picture could be its own beautiful post. 6 girls living together. 5 who eat the stuff pictured above (guess who is the odd duck?). 8 containers of miracle whip/mayo. also must mention that 2 were thrown out by me in january...i live with mayo/miracle-whip lovin' girls.

Also, a little note...this week has been insane. Events and commitments everyday. So, to the boy who asked me on a date & got slightly offended/thought I was trying to brush you off? I wasn't. I was literally busy. Every night. We just need to plan more in advance sometimes...but it was a good thought!

Ok, adios.

No comments: