Organization.
Fun word, right? Or does it send shivers down your spine? Typically, I would consider myself a fairly organized person. But, we all have our days. Anyway, yesterday, I was so fed up with the brushes & sticks of eyeliner that were always rolling around in my makeup drawer. Hmm....I pondered. What could be done?
Ding. Ding. Ding. I used an old jar (that once had homemade apricot jam) to store my brushes & eyeliner! And this morning? It was so nice to know exactly where my smudge brush & dark brown eyeliner was. No more searching through the drawer.
PS. You'll notice my cotton balls are also stored in an old mason jar? That's one of my favorite containers. I bought it at an antique store for $2 last year. Also, the "ring holder" is actually a candle warmer from Bath & Body Works. But, I changed it to hold my rings instead. Oh, and be prepared for an "owl obsession" post later this week. I'm excited for it. You should be too.

3 comments:
creative! it looks so cute too. :) i might have to change my make up organization up a little bit now too...lol
I love the owl ring holder!
wait, so you just had all this stuff rolling around a drawer? i've had my brushes and makeup in little jars and baskets for ages. but i'm pretty OCD about stuff like this.
looks nice!
Post a Comment