well, when I got on today, something had gone wrong with my old layout. I'm not sure what it was, but I decided to try this one anyhow. I like change. Why not?
Church was excellent today- really one of the best Sundays I have had in quite some time. And I don't think it's just because one of my guy friends moved into our ward. Although that certainly helped. But young womens was just amazing too (great job, Britt!).
Now, it's off to another busy week. EFY! I found out my friend registered for the same week so I will be riding with her. Her whole ward is pretty much going. So, it might be a glorified seminary class up there if I end up knowing a bunch of people. Needless, it will be fun!
And I'm thinking of trying out with Love Song. Maybe I'll record it and post it to see what you all think...I'll contemplate that.
until next time...
1 comment:
ok, you just redeemed yourself!
Post a Comment