6.18.2008

i feel smart when...

I "overhear" (no i was not eavesdropping) a conversation at the table next to me as I'm trying to quickly finish the pamphlet-project.

Conversation as follows:

"Do they have a dictionary at the library?"- subject 1
"Of course they do!"- subject 1's friend
"I'm going to go get one. I want to see what D.N.A. stands for."- sub. 1

At this point I wanted to say something, but didn't until subject 1 returned with dictionary and proceeded to repeat his quest to find out what it stood for. Then, my moment of glory, I turn a little to the left, and say, "Deoxyribonucleic acid. DNA." and turn around. I felt like I was in a movie..

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Good for you Cheri, I would have known DNA off the top of my head like that.

Shanna said...

Samuel was excited to see your picture and recoginized Becky and Kamilla.

I am glad you are smart!

Ceci and Steven said...

Love it!!