since last night, I have played (over and over) "Love Song" by Sara Bareilles. I got the sheet music, and now I'm trying to learn it in time for EFY. I won't have it memorized, but I'm not sure you can't use music in the talent show. I guess we'll find out. It's super fun to play, but it does make my fingers sore because it's pretty vigorous.
What song do you think I should try out with? I have normally done something to karaoke, but this year I want to try playing piano instead.
a) Almost Lover (is that a weird title to sing at EFY?)
b) Let It Be (the song that started this phenomenon)
c) Love Song (still need music, but I still like it a lot)
those are all the options I'm giving :)
3 comments:
I would say either Let it be or Love song. I want to see you play love song!
Haha, its actually been me, Chrissy, commenting on your blog. But lets see... I think let it be would be cool for EFY. But Love Song would be pretty awesome too. Good luck choosing!
Love song is my favorite of the three. But after reading the post I have "Let It Be" stuck in my head. Good luck with Camp and EFY and don't wear your fingers out to much.
Post a Comment