6.09.2008

tagged by no one.

well, I wasn't tagged, but I wanted to fill this out! So I'm doing it anyway!

1 - Four places I visit over and over:

* KOHLS- I love Kohls. If you check out my closet, 99% comes from there
* Kamilla's House- Especially during the summer days. You can find me at bff's house.
*Library- I love the library! I pretty much can't stand to reread a book (it bores me). So I love going to the library!
* Z&J's house- I love visiting family. Especially my brother, sister-in-law, and adorable niece!

2 - Four people who email me the most:

* Becky Cairns- my boss for the newspaper
* Fellow writers asking me for help on stories
* facebook notifications
* LDS living (although I delete these emails..oops)

3 - Four of my favorite foods:

* icecream
* apples
* breadsticks/rolls
* baby carrots

4 - Four places I'd rather be right now:

* EFY (going in about 30 minutes)
* Washington DC on the history tour with all my graduated friends (maybe next year)
* the beach
* on a road trip (if gas wasn't so DARN expensive!)

5 - Four movies I'd watch over and over:

* While You Were Sleeping
* You've Got Mail
* Kicking & Screaming
* Wedding Planner

6 - Four Bands/Groups that I love to listen to:

* Taylor Swift
* A Fine Frenzy
* Travis
* Carrie Underwood

7 - Three People I'm tagging:

* Chrissy
* Jenni
* Brittany (hehe Shanna tagged you and so did i!)

4 comments:

Chrisanne Serafin said...

Hey is that Chrissy me Chrissy? Or somebody else Chrissy???

Jenni said...

I love that you enjoy coming to my house and I really can't wait until you come and stay with us this summer. You should try to stay longer then just 1 week, how about a month.

Brittany said...

Hope EFY is fun!!

Shanna said...

Where did you get this new background?