6.19.2008

times a tickin'

today i realized something...

i'm almost an adult. well, by age anyway. i'm going to be off to college in a year. deciding a major. dating college boys. i'm going to have to be a...grown up. Gone are the days of "what do you want to be when you grow up?". those days are here and now. I can no longer fantasize over what I would like to do someday. My "someday" starts in no time at all. In a year, two of my friends will be BACK off their missions...looking no-doubt for someone to marry (not me, mind you). I don't think I'm old enough to have married friends...I'm not old enough to be a senior. And yet, the time has come. Life moves quickly. Ever so quickly. And you can never slow it down.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

So true! I can remember how I felt after just graduating and it was quite overwhelming.(It really is a great time in your life!) Be ready to make some important decisions!!