My best friend at efy, Jordan. I met her the first day and so many people asked us how long we had known each other. They were shocked we had just met!
Jordan and me during the service project- we knitted hats!
Tyler, my cow. And guess what? He's a year younger than me! But he looks older!
Just a picture of my dress...well sorta. I got a little bored before the variety show started.
Look at this awesome smiley! Can you see it? I could not resist taking a picture :)
These are the nicest guys. Jordan and I hung out with them a lot (well at least Thursday and Friday). It stinks because by the time the week ends, you are just getting to know a lot of the people! Case in point...
1 comment:
That is sooo fun! And you're COW looks very attractive, haha. I wish I was going to EFY this year, but I'm not :(
Post a Comment