guys.
here is my problem:
i like boy (a).
boy (a) doesn't like me.
i like different boy (b).
boy (a) starts to show interest.
see the problem?
or here is another common problem:
i like boy (a) for a long time.
boy (a) flirts around here and there.
boy (a) really likes me too.
i notice that i don't like boy (a) liking me that much,
and i stop liking him.
or, third scenario:
boy (a) can talk to me about anything.
i'm a great "friend".
he knows i like him.
he likes me "a little" but other girls too (and more than a little).
so i remain his good friend to listen to his problems.
life. drama. boys. welcome to my life.
2 comments:
I know what you mean. I'm second scenario... how annoying are boys? And drama? And boy created drama?
Very.
This is why I am so glad that I am out of that scene. If you ever need to talk I am here to listen and since it is summer, if you don't have anything to do, let me know, I will hire you to take the kids to the park cuz I have a lot to get done.
Post a Comment