11.10.2011

thankful thursday.

hey hey, it's that time of the week again! here are some things I am thankful for this week:

  • Even though I wasn't especially grateful for what happened last night (involving a boy who treated my feelings like they meant nothing), it did motivate me to run 3 miles on the indoor track. That's not a lot to some of you, but running 10 laps/mile = 30 laps. And I don't love repetition. 
  • Sitting in Spanish class, learning about future, conditional, and probability statements...amidst the confusion, I suddenly remember that I learned this once before...in Spain. And even though I don't remember it all perfectly (and I had a crazy native Spaniard teaching me in Granada), it sure did help. 
  • My mom is coming down tomorrow and we are going to Time Out for Women with my aunt. This weekend will be filled with laughter, good food (homemade pizza, pumpkin cheesecake, etc), even better company, and I know I will be uplifted! 
  • I am grateful that I know how to use proper grammar, can spell words fairly easily, and enjoy using the semicolon. :) I am also glad that I know the difference between your/you're, there/their/they're, its/it's, etc. 
  • I am grateful that I received a letter this week from one of my best friends! He always seems to send letters when I need them most.
What are you thankful for? 

3 comments:

Jenessa said...

haha I love that you're grateful for knowing proper grammar! I can relate...and it is something of a blessing and a curse. lol

But I love hearing things you're thankful for, because it reminds me to be thankful too. :) And way to go with the running! I hate laps too. :P lol

Aaron said...

I love semicolons; they're the bomb dot com. Sorry to hear a guy hurt you last night, but glad another showed kindness just when you needed it. Keep your chin up and have fun with your mom this weekend!

Unknown said...

This is exactly why we have cookie & Little Women nights like tonight. Yeahhhhhh buddy.