have I ever told you that my family is awesome? because I basically think we are. And I always love when people meet my family members, because they generally think the same thing too. For the next few days I'm helping take care of my nieces and this is what happened Sunday when I went to take photos before church with my oldest niece, Lizzie:
here we are semi-normal looking.
then the following directions from Lizzie: "scared face"
"mad face"
"kissy face" (although I don't think I look quite that way when I kiss)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In other news, my best friend/"sicolega"/.5 soul sister/cousin/mi cosina (just a few of our names for each other) opened her mission call last night! I surprised her in Provo for the occasion and couldn't have been happier about that. Hollie and I have been nearly inseparable since I moved to Utah eight years ago. We talk nearly every day (and sometimes multiple times a day). I've been lucky to visit her so much this semester! Well, anyway, she will be an amazing missionary. I can't believe I won't talk to her on the phone, but she can definitely count on many lengthly letters from this girl.
here we are, pre-call opening
And after she opened her call. She is going to the Brazil Salvador Mission -- say hello to Irma King.
PS. I just passed the 4-year mark of my blog! So, Happy Birthday, blog.






1 comment:
The pictures with your niece are too adorable!! I love all the faces... little kids are so fun!! xox
I just became your newest follower! I would love for you to visit my blog & follow back if you'd like! :)
Also, check out my giveaway for a Tiffany & Co. necklace!
Blessings,
Kat
www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com
Post a Comment