- Positive music + warm running gear. The other night I went running. And I just kept running. That hasn't really happened to me before (where I want to keep going). Five miles later (distance unbeknownst to me at the time), I came home, feeling great. I am thankful for that.
- I took a Spanish test today. The last section of the test came and I was very, very confused. My current GPA started dropping in my mind. Then, after class, as I was turning in the essay portion, my teacher showed me my test that she had just finished grading. My eyes widened at the high score. She went on to explain she included the last section without realizing we hadn't covered all of it, and that it wouldn't be part of the score. Hallelujah!
- I am grateful for the many amazing friends I have who helped make my birthday a really special day. Many texts, phone calls, Facebook notifications, and scrumptious cake helped make that day even better!
- Being a part of Presidential Ambassadors at SUU. It's a group of 70-something people. The other day a few of us were in the PA room, just chatting and reminiscing about the terrors we were in our younger days to our teachers (except I was definitely more associated with being a Teacher's Pet, it's true) and we just started laughing so hard that we couldn't stop. I love those times! I've also met some of my best friends because of this organization.
There you have it! Can you believe next week is Thanksgiving? Where has 2011 gone? I can't believe that this semester is almost over either.
What are you thankful for this week?
1 comment:
Pure inspiration. Cheri I look up to you in so many ways! Honestly, thank you for everything. This week I am thankful for people like you. You are a beautiful person inside and out!
Post a Comment