11.01.2011

happy november!

I always get so excited when November comes around. Here are a few reasons i LOVE this month.

-my birthday (what? it's my blog. i can say that.)
-thanksgiving
-11.11.11 is coming up & that is just cool (and today is 11.1.11 which is almost as cool)
-fall
-sweater/boots weather
-pumpkin pie cake
-pilgrims
-the end of the semester (minus a week or two)
-crunching leaves
-peppermint icecream
-cinnamon and pumpkin and "holiday" scents
-christmas music!

oh, and if you have never seen this, please watch it. it's hilarious. I know it's about Halloween, but it's worth it. It will make you laugh. Unless you don't have a sense of humor, in which case, I apologize.


do you have a favorite month? or is that just me?


1 comment:

jen said...

why do pilgrims make you happy? Also - i hope you're reserving your christmas music until the last week of the month...after Thanksgiving. :)

i don't know that i have a favorite month. I seemingly enjoy all the months of the year. Except maybe January. That month is just long and cold and boring.