11.08.2011

tuesday tunes.

Alright, I know some of you (like you, Jen) will not appreciate today's post. But...because it snowed somewhere between 6-8 inches yesterday where I live, I feel justified in posting some holiday tunes that I discovered yesterday. And love. Immensely.


Michael's version of Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas Is You" is wonderful. Maybe fellas will disagree, but it makes me swoon. Any guy that can sing like Michael would have a hard time getting rid of me! 

I also enjoyed his version of this Christmas classic. 

Finally, Michael has an original Christmas song and I just love the lyrics and the picture I get in my head of cozying up by the fireplace, Christmas lights strung on the mantle, hot cocoa in a festive mug in one hand, a cute boy's hand in the other ;) Haha, you get the picture, right?

Alright, if you don't like Christmas songs before Thanksgiving, just save this post for a later day. But, Michael Buble just might be worth it...

1 comment:

jen said...

I will bookmark this to listen to on Friday, November 25th. :)