This weekend, I was able to spend time with two of my favorite people (my mom and my adorable aunt). We always laugh so much together ... and eat delicious, homemade food. My mom was excited to share a new dessert with us -- pumpkin cheesecake. It was delicious! The crust was made out of my mom's homemade gingerbread cookies (blended up) and chopped pecans. It was divine.
And then the cheesecake was a perfect blend of tastes! Nutmeg, cinnamon, pumpkin...yum! And then you can top it with cool whip & fresh ground nutmeg (except I didn't). We even put a candle in it & I made a wish! And...I sort of can't wait to eat some tomorrow morning ;) Glad I saved a piece!
3 comments:
sounds like an appropriately fun weekend pre-birthday. :) though I still think you should make a trip to vegas to celebrate your 21st birthday in proper fashion (slot machines!). :)
That looks absolutely scrum-diddly-umptious!
Oh dang, that looks super tasty!!! Mmm I'm pretty jealous. I love that you have so much fun with your mom though, you two must have a really great relationship. :)
Post a Comment