- Having temples so close & going to my favorite tonight! Plus, temple trips always mean Iceberg Drive-In after for delectable Oreo shakes!
- Being done with midterms and 3/4 comm. research papers for this semester
- Having so many options for school, internships, etc. (I might be stressed about it, but maybe I should think of it as a "blessing" instead)
- Leaving town for the weekend to see awesome people! (Like Kelly and Aaron)
- Horseback riding + and teachers who recognize and talk to me outside of class (I just saw my horsemanship teacher and he hassled me about talking to a boy instead of being in class. He's an awesome teacher.)
- Having friends like Bailey in comm research. We laugh together at the absurd & off topic comments made by some of our fellow classmates. And possibly Bailey's mistaken notes... :)
- Making new friends/turning "acquaintances" into friends
- Letters in the mail!
11.03.2011
thankful thursday
Following my sister's blog post, I thought I'd list a few (more) things I'm thankful for since I mentioned a few in this post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am thankful for having such an awesome little sister. :) have fun in SLC this weekend. be sure to belt out some showtunes with aaron for me.
yay for coming to visit me!!! i think i might steal this idea. :) super fun
Thanks for the shout-out! It'll be great to see you this weekend, and yes Jen, we will sing some showtunes for you haha
Cheri...how did I just barely see this?! I am so grateful for YOU in comm research! lets be honest i need someone there to correct me when i mess up on my notes...
(bathroom/population...those are so easily mixed up right?!)
Post a Comment