11.24.2011

happy thanksgiving!

i am thankful for my nieces who i've been able to watch these past few days. yesterday we made painted hand turkeys (and oreo turkeys and watched Charlie Brown Thanksgiving about 30 times). 
i have many blessings to be grateful for, especially today on Thanksgiving. 


 showing off painted hands
 yes, i even joined in on the fun (oh, who am I kidding? I was the first to paint a turkey)
many turkeys later...

 I hope you are able to share today with someone you love & that you can eat some wonderful food & remember all the blessings in your life.
Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

jen said...

I'm thankful I got to chat with you lovely ladies yesterday online! I love you very much!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Aaron said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I might do some of those turkeys, even with my nephew and nieces being 2,000 miles away :)