12.20.2009

meet hollie.

Hollie is one of my best friends. She is an amazing listener (I wonder how many hours we rack up on the phone a week...or a day). There are times when I talk to her 3-4 times a day. Sometimes last semester we'd call each other as we walked...to EVERY class. She knows everything about me, and is one of the kindest people I know. Hollie always makes me want to be a better person. She is a great cook, sister, cousin (to me), friend, daughter, roommate, etc...I'm just guessing! Anyway, Hollie came up this weekend to visit and it's been so fun having her up! We are so close and have an awesome relationship. I can't wait one day to hang out with her when we both have spouses and families....ANYWAY, here is a rockin' picture taken after church today. I love those Sundays when you just feel SO cute...haha, so naturally, I had to take a pic (p.s. I'm wearing my new skirt, which was $4 from DI, and my new shoes, which are purple but you can't tell). LOVE YOU HOLLIE :)

1 comment:

kelzone said...

officially, you are the queen of thrift shopping.
i am envious of your skills.