Project one: two frames, bought years ago at Walmart in an after Easter clearance (like $.50). They were the colors shown below. One was yellow with pink, and the other was blue with pink. Both had little bunnies/rabbit figurines attached as well. After years of them sitting in my room, I decided to paint them black. Then, I found some pictures online I liked (a blue vintage owl that matches my room) and a peacock. And voila :)
Project two: A "Welcome" sign found over the summer for a buck. It was just plain wood. I painted a few coats of red on it and sanded it. I think it'll be great in my apartment. I've also found other good deals for my apartment over the break...will post pics of new decorations soon!
2 comments:
hi cheri. you just won the giveaway on my blog. i posted about it, so e-mail me and let me know your address and which gift you'd like.
congrats and thanks for entering!
way to go Cheri. The necklace looks really cute.
Post a Comment