12.26.2009

dear kohl's,

how i love thee.
sometimes i loathe thee when i have to work long hours into the early mornings (twice this week past midnight) and occasionally the insanely early hours (4 a.m.). BUT, when it comes down to it, if I did a fashion inventory, I would find that somewhere around 95% of my attire is from the very same store. No doubt.

I was just cleaning out my purse and found loads of receipts from the last week -- all from the same place. Even though it'd be nice to have a job when I'm at school, it's probably a good thing there isn't a store within walking distance :)

But, the point of this post? I earned "Kohl's Cash" last week and wanted to share how I redeemed it today:
{this dress from Candie's...for those of you who know how I love "Reba", it's what I refer to as a "Cheyenne, season 6 dress") Also wearing my new Candie's shoes (last week) and the awesome necklace Becky gave me for Christmas}
{then I found these adorable dish towels with the Valentine decor...you know me and owls.}
There ya have it! Now I'm off to watch Julie & Julia with my mother!

love. love.
Cheri

1 comment:

Chrisanne Serafin said...

I simply love that dress!!!