bugged by:
--plates of food, cups, and utensils in MY room because of my roommate
--salt & pepper shaker (for the aforementioned plates of food which have long seen their best days)
--an empty carton of icecream by the roomie's bed (going on day 2 for that one)
--the funny smell that ensues in our room because of roomie's habits.
--the fact that I have never seen my roommate take out the trash in our room nor vacuum it.
LUCKILY,
--my side is clean
--I care that the room smells and do what I can to make it better (ex. Have a Scentsy candle to mask the smell)
--Trash bugs so I take it out.
PS. Sorry these last posts haven't been too happy! It's nice to get out my frustrations though on my blog :)
What bugs YOU?! Come on, fess up!
3 comments:
ah, the life of a college student...going on my third year of living with all new people (except one), i hardly even notice anyone else's mess anymore. and once you live on your own you get to keep your house the way you like it, so that's something to look forward to.
i promise you it's worth the extra money for your own room. roommates suck, even if they are your best friend, they will get on your nerves.
that stinks about a messy roommate. does she have a better friend in the apartment that might want to switch with you? I did that halfway through my freshman year and it made a world of difference.
I Actually Love Megan so How about you be nice!!!
Post a Comment