I can't believe tomorrow is CHRISTMAS EVE. Where has this month gone? Where has the year gone?! It's been a wonderful break here at home. I'm excited for this next semester, but also sad to be leaving so soon! Here are some things I've noticed in the few weeks I've been home:
1. I'm so grateful that my pre-college job lets me work on breaks! I've worked everyday this week and even though I'm not necessarily excited for my next shift (my feet hurt SO bad cause I'm not used to standing so long!), I know I'll be grateful when I get my paycheck :)
2. Making spontaneous snow angels (even when you have somewhere to go and you might be wet) is still worth it.
3. I love, love, love Christmas lights!
4. I can't wait to see all my family in a few weeks at my brother's wedding.
5. I miss watching Gilmore Girls with Sam at 12 and/or 6 p.m. on ABC Family. Luckily we've still talked on the phone and told LOTS of stories!
6. My mom is a funny lady. :) I love her.
7. I love my mom's Christmas decorations. They make me v. v. happy!
8. Can't wait for the "Allen Family Party" on Sunday!!!! Holy cow.
9. Natalie is an amazing friend and mother. I'm so lucky to know her! Last night I helped her with some Christmas shopping for less-fortunate families and then we got back and wrapped some together. She's funny, thoughtful, and awesome!
10. I kinda really love listening to this song(it's very catchy! I heard it for the first time yesterday), this song (which is a funny music video cause the singer is 15, was discovered on Youtube, and is talking about love..), and this song(also LOVE the show!). Also, listen to songs and buy them cheaper than iTunes here, which I found on my gorgeous sister, Jen's blog. Thanks Jen!
Have a fabulous Christmas eve eve!!
Cheri
No comments:
Post a Comment