...from studying. Then, I'll return!
I was reading the Ensign today and since I couldn't find my conference edition, I pulled out the Oct. 2009 one instead. It had some blogging tips. I saw this one: "Blogs should not be a "forum to complain or criticize people behind their backs." Instead keep your comments positive."
I immediately felt bad as I remembered my posts last week about my roommates' habits. So, while I do NOT promise to keep a positive blog always (because sometimes you just HAVE something to say), I want to say sorry for the negative posts last week. I'm not sure if my roommate read my blog, but the next day, the room was SO clean! I felt bad because if I had a problem, I should have told her first before writing about it on my blog. Anyway, even though I don't always get along with my roommates, they have great qualities that I should focus more on...I'll definitely try that this week.
Anyway, FINALS week!! Crazy. I can't wait for this semester to be O-V-E-R. I had some good classes, but I'm definitely excited for the ones I'm taking next semester. :)
Alright, time to study! First final? Geology! Blech.
1 comment:
good luck on finals! can i please see you over Christmas?
Post a Comment