10.27.2009

a midnight walk in the park.

Ok, it wasn't really midnight! Sam and I went on another lovely walk last night, but THIS time, folks, we became true t-birds. With whom? The founders of our university of course :) Take a looksie!



Look how much fun we have on our walks!


Today I had the brilliant idea to make the above creation :) Stephen's Mint Hot Cocoa + Dreyer's Peppermint Icecream (which carton I may or may not have eaten since Saturday...)

This is me, happy with how it turned out :)

Today has been fabulous, friends! Geology test, snow, Christmas music, Subway, Michael Buble time, finished my homework, got a ride to campus (and a ride home), worked on an article, drank hot cocoa (maybe twice), ate Subway (the rest of my footlong), talked to best friends multiple times, felt cute (even when I didn't do my hair), caught some Gilmore Girls, AND volunteered at the library with a great guy (photo below)! Every week they have this thing where volunteers from the service club read to kids, and so we went this week. We helped frost cookies and I just remembered how much I love little kids! They are so sweet. And they were all in their cute Halloween costumes! I can't wait to help out again next week. So anyway, now it's off to...well, I don't know. I'm done with homework :) But, I do have 3 articles due on Thursday! So, I better get those started. Looks like I'll be doing some of that, drinking some of my Cherry Coke Zero (YUM) and then another walk with Sam tonight.
Align Leftuntil next time (ps. sorry for all the updates!)
{cp}

No comments: