10.01.2009

a motorcycle ride.

VROOOOOOOOOOM.

Tonight I went on my.first.ever motorcycle ride! Pretty much....awesome. The boy I "had to" wrap my arms around (naturally) might have influenced that outcome :) It was freezing. We rode up the canyon to the "C" on the mountain here, and looked out on the city...an awesome view for sure! Then we sang on the way down the canyon and I think I had a speech impediment cause I couldn't really form words well.

Once we entered the city, we drove over and got some delicious hot chocolate (my first of the season!) and drank it up, happily. I think I burned some taste buds...my tongue still kinda hurts, but it was great!

So, anyway, life is goooood! And, yesterday I went with Sam to Richfield for her little brother's football game. It was a lovely drive. Lovely game. Good friend!! I'm so happy this weekend is nearly over and that Sam is coming home with me this weekend, and for general conference! Hooorah! Also, I got my speech grade back from my communications class and I did better than I expected. Yay!

This post is full of happiness!

Here's some pictures!

{Besties in Richfield}

{me & motorcycle boy}

{this is on the way back...very cold. I refer to this as the "Eskimo girl, ninja boy" look}

1 comment:

kelzone said...

yay, i'm glad you found my blog cause then i found yours...i too am obsessed with regina (she's coming nov. 6) and ingrid is coming in two weeks (i don't know if you've heard of her)...i first heard sondre lerche on the dan in real life soundtrack and i'm obsessed completely...
in short- woot woot, i can blog stalk you now