10.18.2009

What I Wore Today

Last year, some of you may remember I did a "What I Wore Today" thing for each Sunday throughout the winter months. Well, I can't promise an every Sunday thing, but I might do random clothing posts. :)

Today I was wearing what I think of as my "grown up" outfit. Haha, take a look for yourself!



I tried to get a good shot of the back of the skirt, but it didn't really work. I love the fitted, high-waisted look though and it has this cute little flare that you can't really see..

Ok, you all know I worked at Kohls, loved Kohls, blah blah? This outfit proves it :
Shirt- Candies for Kohls, cream coat- Self-Esteem for Kohls, brown highwaisted pinstripe skirt- IZ Byer California for Kohls, and necklace- SO! for Kohls. Also, I was borrowing my mom's shoes (from Payless) but if I had remembered to bring up my brown mary janes similar to my moms...well they are Candies from Kohls. I also might pair this with some darker colored tights or something because my legs appear ridiculously pale in these photos. Bye summer tan.

And, I also realized even my bra & undies came from Kohls today. Wow! Too much info, sorry.

Anyway, that's what I wore today! :)

1 comment:

Chrisanne Serafin said...

oh my gosh! Thats adorable!!!!