Hello dearest blog readers (the four of you). It's been simply a fantastic weekend! Friday, Sam and I headed up north for the weekend. We simply had a lovely drive, full of laughter and music and talking and talking. It went by remarkably fast!
After arriving home, we headed to Kohls (my home away from home...ha, or so it seemed since I was there so much in the summer) and I found some stealer deals. I'm so excited to wear my new clothes :) And, because I'm now a Most Valued Customer, I had a 30% coupon. Hooray!
Then we came home, chatted some more, ate homemade pizza, and told stories till falling asleep...at 2 am (about the 13th time in a row).
We woke up and watched General Conference...a temple in Brigham City?? I think that's so cool. I mean, all the temples announced excited me, but I have a lot of friends from Brigham, so it was pretty great. Overall, I just felt much better after watching conference -- inspiring words from inspired men and women.
I also guitar my guitar fixed today :) It's had a broken string since I moved to school, so HOORAY! Then, we went to another Kohls, found some more good deals, and came home and ate stuffed squash! I felt like a pilgrim, but it was tasty. Oh, my mom made DELICIOUS cinnamon rolls too and Becky, Sam, and I played "Heart Throb". Priceless fun.
What a great weekend that will only continue tomorrow!
[cheri]
ps. I really want this perfume...I was ready to buy it, then decided to wait. But MAN it smells soooo good.
1 comment:
hey my guitar has a broken string too!!! i'm hopefully getting that remidied this week...
Post a Comment