10.06.2009

pyrex obsession.

Have I told you lately...that I love Pyrex?

I don't think I have. But, guess what? I do. It all started in the summertime, when I bought some Pyrex bowls for college at the oh-so-wonderful DI. I seriously love that store. And I love things that are old and vintage and...well, that sort of thing. Oh, and the glass jar things seen in my pictures....well I just love them :) The orange one I found at DI this summer for less than a buck and the blue and green ones I found last Saturday at Dollar Store. Hooray!

{yellow mug $.50, blue mug $.50, blue/yellow bowls were part of a cheap set I bought this summer, orange bowl $2, blue plate $.75}
{See those plates in that big yellow bowl? I bought those today. 2 plates, 2 bowls. They look old...}







PS. sorry for the pyrex overload...I love them :) How many pics can someone upload?? So many.

Sam found some great deals at DI too. I'm seriously jealous of the tea kettle...holy wow. Check them out here.

1 comment:

kelly anne said...

i'm very upset that i was not invited to this d.i. event. just so you know.