10.10.2009

a little break...

from my Nutrition binder -- it's time for some letters.

Dear nutrition notes,
Please stay in mind so I can do well on the test this coming Monday. I've been studying you for DAYS...i'd really appreciate if I could remember everything.

Dear stomach,
Why are you constantly growling? I feed you, and then 1o minutes later I'm hungry again. I think I love snacks.

Dear boy I saw last night,
I was mad at you, but then I saw you and I was mad at myself for thinking in my head how darn cute you looked...Please don't be dumb anymore.

Dear sam,
Thanks for the stew tonight for dinner. It was simply delicious. Thanks for being you, and being a substitute roommate when mine is MIA.

Dear Ireland,
I long to visit you...and study abroad.

Dear face,
I think I've learned my lessons about puberty. Please stop reminding me that you can heal yourself after a zit -- it's impressive, but, really? I don't need 10 daily reminders. :)

Dear cellphone,
Sometimes I love you. But I also hate you. I hate checking my phone and then not having a message. But you're useful, so I'll keep you around.

Dear autumn,
I love you. I really do. The crisp air, the new fall wardrobe I get to dig out of boxes, the leaves changing, the hot cocoa season...please last a little longer before diving headfirst into winter.

Dear self,
Remember to find joy in the journey. And don't forget to laugh at yourself.

Love,
me.

1 comment:

karen said...

hey, I like your letters :-)