Yes! My closet = disaster.
Well, tonight after running TWENTY laps at the indoor track (sadly equivalent to a measly 2 miles), I was sick of looking at such a mess. So....I cleaned. And, more than an hour later, I finished the project. And, I was so happy because I even color-coordinated my closet, which I had back home, but hadn't done since college.
Anyway? The finished project? Oh, and I threw in a picture of my accessory wall for fun cause it makes me happy :)
2 comments:
you know how my room's a disaster? well my closet is clean. it has been spotless the whole time i've lived here. if only the rest of my room could magically be cleaned...
Yes you did have an organized closet at home. Grandma Allen would always start cleaning by organizing the closet, clean under the bed etc. I have a tendency to start with the middle of the floor, moving everything to the bedroom and if there is time then it gets clean. I least keep the bed clear so I can sleep.
Post a Comment