11.01.2009

November 1

Guess what? It's November, which means it's the beginning of NaBloPoMo!! What is that, you may ask? It's 30 posts in 30 days. So, look forward to a full month of posting! Oh and I just found out I guess you can participate in this ANY month. Woops :)Well, here are some of my pictures from last night (carving the good ol' pumpkin). I carved it with my neighbor Kelly:







PS. Today was a great day. A powerful testimony meeting, great Sunday School lesson and an awesome CES fireside where I saw my best friend Kamilla singing in the choir. I learned some much from Elder Uchtdorf. Then I played games with some great friends! Ah, great, great night.

{C}

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love the heart cinammon rolls, super cute! you are adorable. i miss you my cousin

Karen said...

Are those the orange rolls? I am going to try some the next time I go grocery shopping. These are all really cute pictures.