What did you do in 2012 that you’d never done before?
EFY counselor, hiked Mt. Timp, half marathon, Miss SUU pageant, graduated college.
Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
These were my resolutions. I'm happy to say that for the most part, I did. I ran a half marathon, tried new, healthier recipes, broke fashion rules, visited the temple often...Yeah, I'd say it was a good year.
Did anyone close to you give birth?
My sister-in-law gave birth to my niece Lucy.
What countries did you visit?
None.
What would you like to have in 2013 that you didn’t have in 2012?
A better understanding of the Spanish language & an ability to converse in Spanish better.
What dates from 2012 will be etched upon your memory, and why?
July 5: I lost someone. September 13: Half marathon. December 6: I got my mission call.
What was your biggest achievement of this year?
Graduating with my BA degree in Communication/Spanish with an overall 3.96 (and getting an A in Communication Theory -- my senior capstone class that I took in the spring). And running a half marathon.
What was your biggest failure?
Letting fear impact decisions.
Did you suffer illness or injury?
Thankfully, no.
What was the best thing you bought?
My iPhone.
Where did most of your money go?
Most likely, it went to paying for my phone each month, and on new clothes (I changed my style a little this year).
Did you meet anyone new this year who had an impact on your life?
Yes! A few people. New roommates & a few new friends.
What did you get really excited about?
Spending 10 days in Asheville with my sister.
What song will always remind you of 2012?
"Wanted" -- Hunter Hayes
Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer?
a) Happier
b) About the same
c) Richer
What do you wish you’d done more of?
Cooking.
What do you wish you’d done less of?
Spent less time being indecisive.
How did you spend Christmas?
With family. Playing games. Watching movies. Eating yummy food.
Did you fall in love in 2012?
Just like.
What was your favorite TV program?
Embarrassingly enough, I watched Pretty Little Liars this year.
What was the best book you read?
"The Sugar Solution"
What was your greatest musical discovery?
The Lumineers.
What did you want and get?
A degree. New experiences.
What did you want and not get?
A relationship with a certain someone. I thought I wanted it, but looking back, it's been a good thing.
What was your favorite film of 2012?
Les Miserables.
What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
My friend made me a cake on my birthday, and the weekend after, I had an ugly sweater party. I turned 22.
A relationship with a certain someone. I thought I wanted it, but looking back, it's been a good thing.
What was your favorite film of 2012?
Les Miserables.
What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
My friend made me a cake on my birthday, and the weekend after, I had an ugly sweater party. I turned 22.
What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
A visit to Texas to see my friend Sam.
How would you describe your personal fashion concept of 2012?
Bright lipstick. Ray bans. Boots. Skinnies and flowing shirts. And more skirts! I curled my hair more. And sometimes had a middle part.
What kept you sane?
Friends. Letter writing. Family. Vacation.
Who did you miss?
Family scattered across the country. Friends on missions.
Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012.
Happiness depends on ME.
Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
"I won't give up." -- Jason Mraz
No comments:
Post a Comment