| freshman year. |
| sophomore year. |
-----
Last week marked my final week of finals (until grad school ... one day).
I can't believe that one day, I'm a college senior. And the next, I'm done. It still hasn't hit me yet that there are no more "first-days-of-school" photoshoots, no late nights at the library or the ELC, no more amazon.com/half.com book buying, no keeping track of syllabi & homework & quizzes & assigned readings & presentations & group projects & tests & ...
Nope.
I'm done.
College graduate.
Bachelor of Arts in Communication & Spanish (hola ... kind of like "holla!" you know).
Who said I was old enough or ready to be a college grad?
Here comes reality. I can no longer say, "When I grow up, I want to be ..."
Nope. Now, I must go & do, or rather, go & be. The world is waiting.
PS. I will definitely track down a cap & gown for pictures, obviously.


1 comment:
i went to Arches Nat'l Park on the day they were holding my graduation from college. I don't have cap and gown pictures, but I do have pictures all over the park with one of my best friends. Congrats on being a college grad. And don't worry - you can most definitely still use the phrase "when I grow up..." -I've heard people in their 60's use that phrase. Bottom line, your desires and interests change as you get older so you'll always be learning new things and changing who/what you want to be or how you see yourself. It's more fun that way! :)
Post a Comment