11.21.2012

the ugliest of them all.


I love a good ugly sweater party. Two years ago, I kicked off the holiday season with an ugly sweater bash. Last year I planned to, but ended up leaving town early for Thanksgiving. It was great to have a final hoorah this year before graduating. And there was quite the turnout! Pictures will do better justice than my words, so enjoy.

These faces were just so fitting for the occasion -- Also, Courtney won for ugliest sweater
Rebekah even accessorized with Santa earrings
Awkward Family Photos on the couch
People came and went, but this was the main group for the night. There are some ugly sweaters in that crowd!

Happy Holidays. If you're wanting to host a party this year, make it an ugly sweater occasion.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

And you thought no one would come! Look at that HUGE gathering you pulled off. I wish I could have been FaceTimed in. Also, Syd's little number kills me.

Jenessa said...

I love that! I still have yet to go to an ugly sweater party...sad, right? One day I will make it!