Come on, who thought of The Carpenters with that blog post?
"I'm on the ... top of the world, looking down on creation & the only explanation I can find..."
14 miles. That's a long hike. I think that's the longest I've ever done, though I know there are more intense, longer hikes in the world. But, though I did have to remind myself a few times that the view would be "worth it," I can promise you...it's an incredible feeling when you reach the peak!
I've heard of people hiking to the peak and arriving just in time for the sunrise. Now, that would be beautiful! Bucket list item? Maybe.
| DIRTY. That's what 14 miles of hiking through dust, rocks, and dirt gets you. |


3 comments:
hiking Timp is something i always wanted to do in college but never had confidence in my athletic ability. now i know i would rock that. ha ha. maybe one of these utah trips jon and i can do it. it looks and sounds amazing. good job!
Wahoo!!! Everyone is so jealous! Loved that so much!!
Definitely intimidated by the hike. And you and Reba's amazing athletic abilities. So yes to all of your statements! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment