But, this last Christmas break, most of my thoughts were, "Wow. I lucked out. What an amazing family!" And I thought, "How sad not everyone gets to be a part of this."
So, in honor of my wonderful,
{Sledding with siblings | family party with cousins | Les Mis and cupcakes with my sister | goofing off with my brother | playing cards with dad | mom with her voucher to see Les Mis | icecream date with the oldest niece | trying to get a picture with silly girls | lots of time spent with baby Lucy}
So, as you can tell, I'm pretty lucky when it comes to family. And, I was able to FaceTime with my two siblings who weren't here for Christmas. But, they'll both be visiting in the next month. Looking forward to seeing everyone again soon.
How were your holidays?









1 comment:
Looks like you definitely had lots of fun! Mine was quite entertaining, too, and I hope to get a blogpost put together soon about it; thanks for asking :)
Post a Comment