10.11.2011

tuesday tunes.

current songs on repeat:


anyone who knows me, knows that I love a good cover.


sometimes, James Taylor says it best.


country. i love how it hits the spot at times.


such a unique version of my favorite hymn (that's technically not a hymn)


ok, i don't listen to the radio, so i'm little out-of-date on "current music" but one of my roommates has had this song on repeat the past week. And, I'll admit. It's catchy.

What are your favorite songs these days? It seems that mine change about every other day. I love rediscovering an old song that hasn't been played in ages. I'd be lost without music.

1 comment:

jen said...

I never listen to the radio either. So my current faves are from new albums I have downloaded: Laura Marling's new album (song: All My Rage, though the entire album is superb); Wilco's new album The Whole Love (no favorite yet, just loving it all), Beirut's new album The Rip Tide (song: The Rip Tide); The Head and the Heart (song: Lost in My Mind). Oh man, I have lots. I will bring my laptop out to UT. :)