10.25.2011

karaoke fanatic.

It's a truth generally acknowledged ... that Peacocks like to sing/perform. I see it quite frequently in my niece's character too, which is pretty fun. My friend posted a photo of me singing last night at a ward FHE Barn Dance & my mind started reeling on the many, many occasions I've done this type of thing. So, I thought I'd share some photos documenting some of these moments for your (and my) amusement. 

 Singing "Man! I Feel Like A Woman" at FHE. 




The above three photos document some of my EFY years: singing "No Arizona" (top left), "When I Think About Angels" (top right), and "Red High Heels" (I'll let you figure that one out...)

Awesome karaoke at a Piano Bar in Washington, D.C. We sang showtunes for hours. It was lovely! 
This photo cracks me up. I'm singing Gloria Gaynor's "I Will Survive". This photo was taken in Granada, Spain this summer. A few friends and I sang at a little bar well into the morning hours. We finally left after butchering "A Whole New World." It was late. 

Anyway, there's a peek into something you might not have known about me ... but probably did. It's likely that if karaoke is around, I'll be able to find something to sing. 

So, tell me...do you or don't you karaoke? 

3 comments:

jen said...

yes, i practice the art of karaoke! love it so much! i did karaoke for my 27th birthday. so fun!

[ kamilla kaye ] said...

I clearly remember my 13th birthday party when we couldn't get you to sing for the life of us! You apparently gyped us out of a good performance! Haha

Aaron said...

I'm happy to karaoke any time you're up for it. Next time you and I will rock "A Whole New World" :)