10.21.2011

tuesday tunes (friday edition)

Clever title, right? I can't think of alliteration for Friday + term involving music. If you think of one, let me know :)


On my morning run today, this song came echoing through my mind. I haven't heard it in quite some time, but it's a beautiful song, great video, and has some powerful lyrics too. Perfect.

I'll admit. It's my guilty pleasure :)

Halloween spirit, yes? This song reminds me of walking through the halls in elementary school in our costumes, trick-or-treating between classrooms. This song would play over the loud speaker.

I love Kelly Clarkson. She's so beautiful in a not-so-Hollywood-stereotypical way. Plus, this song has a good beat.

I blame this last one on my friend, Aaron who posted a picture of himself dressed as a Newsie for Halloween. Of course when I saw it, I thought of the music from the movie!

There ya go. Hope you enjoy my very random music pics for this week!

1 comment:

Aaron said...

Thanks for the shout-out, and I'm happy to inspire anyone and everyone to go watch Newsies videos!

Great song selection, and I won't judge (too much) for the Bieber song ;)