11.03.2009

Tuesday, sweet Tuesday

This week is going by remarkably fast. I have a lot to keep me busy! But, one thing I am so excited for is that ALLRED has a concert on Friday. And what makes me even more happy is that I interviewed him for the newspaper and talked to him on the phone for a good 20 minutes to do so. He is so talented. Listen to his music -- I love it :) And am counting down the days!

PLUS, today I did some serious Walmart price-matching shopping, and saved a chunk of money (and bought food for storage!).

I also successfully overcame the craving to visit the Pastry Pub -- a fantastic restaurant with awesome sandwiches and salads. Oh divine. It's right up the street and not too pricey, but I decided to go to WalMart and get some food that would last more than a meal instead.

Also, I register for classes TONIGHT (at midnight). Crazy! But I'm excited for next semester (and nervous).

Anyway, I'm off! Bye!
{C}

2 comments:

Karen said...

so happy to hear your price matching and shopping trip was a success

kelly anne said...

hey so you're going to the concert then? i kinda wanna go but i don't want to go alone..