Betty Crocker Fiber One Cinnamon Apple Muffins = GREAT!
I bought this muffin mix at Walmart last night. I should have waited longer to make them, but tonight...they were calling my name. And boy, I had to exercise serious self-control to eat only 2!
Needless, I can't wait to eat breakfast tomorrow :)
Plus, they are healthy with the fiber! Fiber does so much for our bodies (I know this from my Nutrition class).
PS. You know those scenes in movies or on TV where someone has their chair pushed out from under them? I had a real life experience tonight! Roommates Sam and Marie and me were sitting at the kitchen table (all with our Dell, HP and Mac laptops, respectively) and I can't remember what I said or did, but next thing I know, Sam went to kick my chair. She had a bit much force, and somehow...the chair flew out from under me and across the kitchen. I ended up on the tile. But it didn't even hurt and I couldn't help but just sit there and laugh while sprawled out on the kitchen floor...good times in my apartment :)
No comments:
Post a Comment