I'm not really in love, that's just a song.
BUT I could not be happier that it's the weekend. Finally :) I'm so glad classes on Friday end by 11. What joy! This morning I took a Nutrition test that I'd been stressing over all week (like usual). But, I felt pretty confident about it. And, then after that class, I had 5 texts from various BOYS. Wow! Definitely an unusual Friday morning. I responded to those, and then, as I was walking home, I noticed the glorious, warm weather outside. Now, I was so ready for fall, and I loved being able to wear my winter clothes...but I decided to take advantage of the nice warm weather and go running.
I got home, changed, and ran...up the canyon. It was so pretty! I ran over to a trail and then just let it take me through the mountains a bit. It was so fun. I definitely want to explore more of the canyon right by me that I don't take advantage of. I ran for about 45 minutes.
Then, I made a good lunch :) Chicken fajita. Good chicken, marinated in sundried tomato dressing. It was so good, I had two :) And a crisp fuji apple. Then I finished off my muffins made the other day.
Now, I'm just waiting for 8 p.m. to roll around so I can go to the ALLRED concert! How excited am I? VERY excited! Plus I'm going to the concert with my best friend Sam and a cute boy who I met at the temple on Saturday when my stake went to do Baptisms. It's going to be a great weekend :)
In the meantime, check out Taylor Swift's new song! It's so great! She has 5 new songs out, and I love them all, but this is one of my favorite two! She claims 7 out of the 10 best-selling country songs on iTunes, and has 15 hits on the Billboard 100 (the most ever for a female artist). Go Taylor!
The other song I love is this one.
Enjoy!
{C}
1 comment:
Ah sounds like lots of fun!! I love good days!
Post a Comment