Well, the time came for transfers. Each transfer is a little nervewracking -- who is going to leave? Who is going to stay? This transfer, Elder Martherus, Elder Nemelka, and Elder Hogge left Riverbays. But, I realized that being sad to say goodbye is a good thing -- it means that you were
impacted in some way.
 |
| Elder Nemelka & me |
 |
| Elder Hogge is headed home after serving 2 years! |
 |
| Elder Martherus and I served together for 5 transfers! |
And I will admit that each of these elders did have an impact on me. I learned how to be a better missionary and wanted to talk to everyone, following Elder Nemelka's example. I had the opportunity to share my talents and apply missionary principles to life with Elder Hogge. I always looked up to Elder Martherus and his positive attitude. Seriously, he's always smiling. Always happy.
And so, this is a simple post. But, I am grateful to have met these wonderful missionaries -- I am grateful they were a part of my story.
No comments:
Post a Comment