But, there are some GREAT songs that need to be shared today.
First, Jason Mraz's song, "I Won't Give Up." It's a far stretch from "Remedy" or "Lucky" or "I'm Yours." But it's wonderful. So, give it a listen, will ya? And he has some rockin' hair these days...(looks like Yanni...do any of you even know who Yanni is? My mom listened to his music all the time)
"Red Light" -- David Nail. Funny story ... this song was an iTunes free download more than a year ago. But of course I didn't listen to it more than a time or two until it started playing on the radio this summer. And I'll admit. I think it's catchy.
"The Fighter" -- Gym Class Heroes. What a great beat! You know those songs that you think, "This would be a great running song." That's how I feel about this!
Any songs I should know about?
1 comment:
i may or may not listen to yanni regularly as i go to sleep. just sayin'...not just for senior citizens. :)
i refuse to listen to jason mraz because i nearly always get into car trouble when i do. wreck, tickets, etc. i did a blog post on it. ha ha.
one song i like right now is call your girlfriend by robyn. super catchy.
Post a Comment