12.31.2010

2010: part 2.

Ready to read more about this past year? I stole these year-in-review questions from my amazing sister.

What song will always remind you of 2010?
"Somethin' Bout Love" by David Archuleta. And probably "Hey Soul Sister" by Train.

What do you wish you'd done more of?
More crafts! My sister, mom, and I have been making rag quilts all Christmas break and it has been so fun! I'm grateful my mom has helped us sew them! :)

What do you wish you'd done less of?
Worry! I'm an avid worrier. Resolution 2011! Should've followed this declaration more.

How did you spend the holidays?
With my family!

Did you fall in love in 2010?
Nope, I didn't. But I fell in like. A few times. See here, here, and here.

What was your favorite TV program?
No new favorites. Still love Gilmore Girls and Reba!

Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
No, I don't hate people. Simple as that. Some friendships aren't as strong, but I don't feel hate for any of them.

What was the best book you read?
Shoot. Haven't done a lot of that in 2010 (sadly). So, I guess the best re-read was The Book of Mormon.

What was your favorite film of this year?
Letters to Juliet was cute, also Leap Year! Loved seeing Leap Year with Kelly and my mom a second time.

How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
Be creative. Don't follow all the rules. Have your own style :)

Whom did you miss?
My sisters (and best friends) Jen and Becky(who moved to DC in August). I also missed my family while at school and my friends on missions, who sent letters thankfully!

Who was the best new person you met?
That's a toss up between the RS presidency I work with and my new roommate, who moved in to our home in November (and went to Vegas with me...on a whim!).

Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010.
You can only grow and learn when you're willing to take risks ... when you're willing to fall, jump, and get back up when things don't work out the way you planned.

HAPPY NEW YEAR. Thanks for reading (if you made it this far).

1 comment:

jen said...

Happy New Year lovely. :) Hope to see you sooner rather than later in 2011.